I am constantly trying to cook recipes that tickle my taste buds and take under half an hour to get into my belly.
Here is where Jamie Oliver saves the day with his very easy and tasty Salmon and Pesto Dish.
Here’s what you need for two portions:
– two fillets of salmon
– two handfuls of frozen green beans
– four tablespoons of green pesto
– potato rostis or small new potatoes cut into halves
Here’s what you do:
-pre heat oven to 200 degrees celcius
-place the green beans on some tin foil in a pile.
– whack the salmon on the green beans
– spread two tablespoons of pesto on each fillet and then wrap it closed to make a pouch.
– chuck the rostis/potatoes in a baking tray with the foil pouches and bake for 25-30 mins.
And voila! You have a super quick dish requiring no more than four ingredients.
Please let me know of your quick and super tasty dishes because this delicilous mother needs more ideas!